Auto Kerato-Refractometer KR-800
- Topcon’s Rotary Prism Technology for Unparalleled Accuracy
- Simple to Use
- Compact and Modern Design
- 8.5-inch LCD Touchscreen Panel
- Connectable LAN
The unique* Rotary Prism Technology, exclusive of Topcon, allows for unparalleled precision and reliability. This system measures a wider area of the retina while permitting measurements through pupils as small as 2mm in diameter.
*The off-centered ring target can cover areas that may be occluded by a small pupil.
The angle of the prism enables a wider area of the retina to be measured.
Topcon’s ability to engineer a weight reduction of approximately 23% has contributed to a smoother operation of the unit when using the X-Y control lever. This all contributes to a more fluid measuring process and a more accurate end result.
Wide 8.5-inch Touchscreen Control Panel
The new KR-800/RM-800 is equipped with a wide 8.5 inch color touchscreen panel featuring clear, easy to read icons allowing the operator full control of the unit during the measuring process.
A complete printout of the acquired data is available at the touch of a button. The operator can choose among three print data formats:
- ALL: Prints out all measurements (up to 10 readings per eye);
- AVE: Prints out an averaged value for all measurements;
- CLASSIC: Outputs data of all (up to 10) measurements for both eyes and the results of 1 measurement and the average measured value of horizontal and vertical corneal curvature for both eyes.
The general addition and estimated near PD value can be printed out.