Easy Station ES
- Fast & Powerful Reflectorless EDM
- LongLink Data Communication*
- Advanced Angle Accuracy
- The Longest Battery Life – 36 Hours!
- Rugged and User-friendly Design
Before using the ES, it is necessary to perform the user registration to activate the TSshield.Please click here and read the registration manual.
Fast and Powerful Reflectorless EDM
- Fast and accurate pinpointing with phase shift technology.
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- Minimum reflectorless measurment distance – just 30cm.
- Improved collimation with super-bright laser pointer.
- Smaller EDM beam spot size for minimal distance measuring error.
- Dependable measurement even at shallow incidence angles.
- Ensures accurate reflective sheet distance measurement.
The ultra-narrow EDM beam can precisely measure walls, corners, manholes on the surface, even chain-link fences and tree branches.
LongLink Data Communication*
- Bluetooth® Class1 realizes long distance and stable connection
- Link between total station and rover-end data collector, both equipped with Bluetooth Class1, facilitates quick surveying only by sighting the object.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- ES features advanced absolute encoders for long-term reliability in all work conditions. Dual-axis compensation ensures accurate leveling even on rough terrain.
- Motion clamp and tangent screw ensure stable angle measurement.
- ES-101 and ES-102 feature angle measuring accuracy of 1″ equipped with groundbreaking technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest Battery Life – 36 Hours!*
- Just one battery last 36 hours. It runs one week in full charge and no longer requires extra batteries.
* As of February, 2013.
7 hours in 5 days for fine single measurement in 30 seconds
Rugged and User-friendly Design
- IP66 dustproof/waterproof performance
- Standard usage temperature range -20ºC to +60ºC. Low temperature models can be used in range -30° to +50°C.*
* Low temperature models are available as options.
- USB Type A port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
- Star key [★] instantly brings up functions.
- Control panel consists of 10-key pad with alphabet entry with LCD for easy viewing of graphics*.
* Control panel location may vary depending on region or model.
- Trigger key lets you take a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Trigger key is ergonomically placed so that measurement can be taken at any time with just the push of a button.
- Green/Red Guide Light is built into the telescope as a standard feature, enhancing setting-out work efficiency in a range of 1.3 to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet is equipped for quick instrument setting.
5 brightness levels are ready for optimum visibility.*