Fiberglass Measuring Tapes
MILLION OPEN REEL & MILLION CUSTOM
“MILLION TAPES” ARE MANUFACTURED TO WITHSTAND RUGGED USE AND RESIST TEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR, EVEN UNDER ROUGH HANDLING AND EXTREME WHETHER CONDITIONS AND TEMPERATURES.
#SUPERIOR DURABILITY #HIGH ACCURACY #HIGH VISIBILITY #NON-CONDUCTIVE #GOOD DESIGNED REEL/CASE
#WEATHER RESISTANT #EASY TO CLEAN
- STRENGTH is assured through an inner core of extreme tough Glass Fiber and an overlay of protective Poly Vinyl Chloride. The tape breaking point is more than 2,000N.
- ACCURACY is almost comparable with that of conventional steel measuring tapes. The tolerance on MILLION TAPE: within +-5mm in 30 meters long.
- LEGIBILITY is excellent as all marking are printed with ultraviolet-fixation permeating ink. Thereby, the markings are hardly come off for years of use.
- NON-CONDUCTIVE tape blade is made of two non-conductive materials which render the tape absolutely safe from hazards. The tape has a proven dielectric strength of 200,000 V/m.
- DESIGN, through long experiences in our own field, makes the MILLION TAPES series a wise choice for you.
*Type of graduation : 2/EC5
*Descriptions : Metric/Metric on both sides