Icare® PRO tonometer
Icare® PRO tonometer with superior accuracy and downward measuring of supine patients
The Icare® PRO tonometer is a hand-held device. It uses a small and light single-use probe that
makes contact with the eye very briefly, removing the need for a topical anesthetic.
The tonometer allows you to measure supine patients and patients in a normal
upright (sitting/standing) position.
The tonometer uses the rebound method. A small and light single-use probe makes
contact with the eye very briefly. The tonometer measures the deceleration of the
probe and the rebound time, and calculates the IOP from these parameters.
- A built in inclination sensor allows downward measuring of supine patients
- Enhanced measuring algorithm with increased number of measurement parameters
- Scrollable history of over thousand measurement results
- A color display to make each reading clear and easy to perceive
- Refined probe for better cost efficiency in large volumes
- Icare® LINK software
- USB connection for data transfer and charging