Onboard Station OS
- Windows® CE is ready in a lightweight, compact body
- MAGNET™ Field On-Board Application Software
- Fast and Powerful Reflectorless EDM
- LongLink™ Data Communication*
- Advanced Angle Measurement System
- Long-lasting battery
- Rugged and User-friendly Design
Windows® CE is ready in a lightweight, compact body
- Windows® CE provides a familiar, comfortable operating environment.
- Completely new onboard application “MAGNET™ Field” is installed as standard feature.
MAGNET™ Onboard Software
Powerful on-board software that covers full functions for surveying and engineering tasks. MAGNET™ Field handles data collection, stake out, roads and coordinate geometry.
Fast and Powerful Reflectorless EDM
- Fast and accurate pinpointing with phase shift technology.
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- Minimum reflectorless measurment distance – just 30cm.
- Improved collimation with super-bright laser pointer.
- Smaller EDM beam spot size for minimal distance measuring error.
- Dependable measuring even at shallow incidence angles.
- Ensures accurate reflective sheet distance measurement.
- IP66 dustproof/waterproof performance.
The ultra-narrow EDM beam can precisely measure walls, corners, manholes on the surface, even chain-link fences and tree branches.
LongLink™ Data Communication*
- Bluetooth® Class1 communications ensures a long-distance, stable connection.
- Link between total station and rover-end data collector, both equipped with Bluetooth Class1, facilitates quicksurveying only by sighting the object.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- OS features advanced absolute encoders for long-term reliability in all work conditions.
- Dual-axis compensation ensures accurate leveling even on rough terrain.
- Motion clamp and tangent screw ensure stable angle measurement.
- OS-101 and OS-102 equipped with groundbreaking technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
- IP65 dustproof/waterproof performance Standard usage temperature range -20ºC to +60ºC. Low temperature models can be used in range -30ºC to +50ºC.*
* Low temperature models are available as options.
USB Type A and Type miniB port
Green/Red Guide Light is built into the telescope as a standard feature, enhancing setting-out work efficiency in a range of 1.3 to 150m.
Trigger key lets you take a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope. Trigger key is ergonomically placed so that measurement can be taken at any time with just the push of a button.
Control panel consists of 10-key pad with alphab etentry with color LCD touch screen display for easy viewing of graphics*.
* Control panel location may vary depending on region or model.
Long-lasting battery: one battery provides 20 hours of power.
Built-in laser plummet is equipped for quick instrument setting. 5 brightness levels are ready for optimum visibility.*