Aladdin HW 3.0 Biometer with Corneal Topography
Today accurate IOL-power calculation is no longer enough. The final optical result and patient’s satisfaction are paramount. By incorporating full corneal topography and wavefront analysis of the cornea the ALADDIN addresses the limitations of conventional biometers.
Topcon provides the complete picture with the new ALADDIN and ALADDIN LT (Lens Thickness). ALADDIN supports the surgeon not only in his/her choice of the spherical power of the IOL, but also assists in the choice of the right premium IOL for each individual eye.
- Versatile multi function retinal camera with color, red free and FAF capabilities
- Exclusive Spaide FAF filters
- Auto focus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes during capture
- Automatic small pupil detection
- 16.2 megapixel resolution
- Stereo imaging capability
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- Can be upgraded to perform fluorescein angiography