Electronic Digital Level DL-502
Topcon DL-500 series digital levels maximize work efficiency and minimize human errors, providing consistent measurement precision and speed regardless of operator’s skill levels.
Incorporating cutting-edge Random-Bidirectional (RAB) coding technology and optimum digital processing algorithm, the DL-500 provides exceptional measurement accuracy, stability, and speed, under a variety of environmental conditions. Even when the staff surface is partially shaded, or in dim lighting conditions as low as 20 lux, one single button triggers measurement and the DL-500 instantly shows reliable results.
- One Button Triggers Measurement and Data Storage
- 0.6mm/0.8mm Height Accuracy
- Advanced RAB Code Technology
- Pre-installed Measurement Programs
- Height Difference Measurement
- Inverse Staff Reading for Ceiling Height
- Internal Memory