Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera TRC-NW400
- True Color Fundus Images- High quality sensor using proprietary technology
- Easy to Navigate- Fully automated fundus photography
– Intuitive touch screen control panel
- Space Saving- Rotating touch screen control panel
– Compact and modern design
- Versatile and Simple Operation- DICOM and various connectivity
Fully Automatic Mode
The TRC-NW400 incorporates a rotating touch panel monitor that allows the operation of the instrument from virtually any angle. This feature lets the photographer be in front, behind or at either side of the patient, optimizing space saving. The TRC-NW400 can comfortably be operated when located against a wall or in a corner.
In Stereo photography mode, the alignment for a stereo pair is performed automatically. Following the prompts on screen a stereo pair for stereo viewing can be quickly and easily acquired.
* Stereo viewer software is not incorporated.
Internal Fixation Operation
The Traditional 3 fixation targets (Disc, Center and Macula) as well as the 9 fixation target for peripheral photography are incorporated.
* Panorama software is not incorporated.
Small Pupil Photography & Zoom Function
The TRC-NW400 enables the user to acquire retinal images with pupils as small as 3.3mm, with assistance functions as small pupil aperture, digital zooming function and overlayed mask.
When the “small pupil mode” is selected, the camera will automatically adjust for small pupils.
* Details depend on setting